The Burrito Digest

Friday, October 14, 2005

El Loro



El Loro
99 Willow Bend
Crystal, MN 55428 MAP
(763) 537-9688
Hours:
N/A

October 14th, 2005. 4:00 p.m.

Coming back from our trip to Canada, we stopped in Minneapolis to go to The Mall of America and do whatever else we had time for (yeah, right). I came across El Loro when searching the web for recommended Mexican restaurants in the Minneapolis area.

Chips and salsa were very good. There was also what I would describe as a spicy ranch sauce. Good flavor across the board.

Once again there failed to be a steak burrito offered a la carte. This time I decided not to attempt something close to a steak burrito and review it only to be disappointed (see El Bracero and Acapulco). Instead I ordered a steak taco dinner for $9.00 and was thoroughly pleased although there could have been a little more steak in them. My wife’s chile relleño was very good as well.

Even though though this isn't a burrito review, the reason this is posted is because we took the time to find the place and I took pictures. Visit one of El Loro’s three Minnesota locations if you get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home